Infidelity or cheating is a sensitive and personal issue that is not easily reported or captured in official statistics. However, there have been several surveys and studies conducted in Australia on the prevalence of infidelity and cheating among couples.
Here are some statistics on cheating partners in Australia based on these studies:
1. According to a study conducted by YouGov in 2019, 23% of Australians who are in a committed relationship have cheated on their partner at some point.
2. A survey conducted by Relationships Australia in 2019 found that infidelity was a significant issue in almost one-third of all relationships in Australia.
3. Another study by the Australian Institute of Family Studies found that around 10% of married couples in Australia reported that at least one partner had engaged in extramarital sex in the past 12 months.
4. The same study found that men were more likely to cheat than women, with 12.5% of men admitting to infidelity compared to 7.6% of women.
5. A survey conducted by Ashley Madison, a website that facilitates affairs and cheating, found that the city with the highest rate of infidelity in Australia is Brisbane, with 18.8% of the population admitting to cheating on their partner.
CHOOSE INFIDELITY PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS FOR CHEATING MATTERS
If you feel your partner is cheating on you – don’t hesitate, contact us on 1300 979 621 to find out how we can help you get the answers.
We are trusted, experienced and discrete. We do not compromise on the quality of our service.